28th January 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Engineering course in abroad through lateral entry?

I am a diploma holder. I want to study my engineering in abroad. So my question is that whether i can join degree course through lateral entry in abroad as well or fresh admission is required?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  2. Lateral Entry in 3rd year MBBS in abroad after B.P.T.?
  3. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Is it possible to join BE through lateral entry after B.Sc. in Guwahati?
  5. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  6. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electronics and communication Diploma course?
  8. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  9. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
  11. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  13. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  14. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing?
  15. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  16. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  17. Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?
  18. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
28th January 2016, 10:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Engineering course in abroad through lateral entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a diploma holder. I want to study my engineering in abroad. So my question is that whether i can join degree course through lateral entry in abroad as well or fresh admission is required?
No, you can't get admission in Abroad for B.Tech course through lateral entry exam. If you have qualify in GRE and TOEFL exams you will be eligible for B.Tech course. But you can't get admission in 2nd years.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
28th January 2016, 11:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Engineering course in abroad through lateral entry?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get admission in institutes in abroad through lateral entry scheme. This is because lateral entry scheme is applicable to Indian institutes only and foreign institutes do not have such provision for overseas students. Hence, you need to take fresh admission for engineering in abroad. It is better to go for engineering in India through lateral entry scheme (via LEET) and then go for higher studies in abroad. This will help in saving your one year.
8th March 2021, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Am lateral entry engineering student after the engineering possible to join the masters in abroad
13th April 2021, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed my engineering graduation through lateral entry. Can I eligible to study masters in abroad. If eligible how can I fulfill the condition "require at least 30 ECTS are in mathematics-related subjects", asked by some EU Universities. My doubt is, that I studied Engineering Mathematics in diploma level,but my B tech in Andhra University ,mathematics is dealt in 1'st year, but I joined in 2nd year via LEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?