30th January 2016, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Details of BHU B.Ed entrance test and previous question papers

I want some detail knowledge from bhu b.end entrance test and previous year question question paper ,how can I achieve this?

14th June 2016, 04:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of BHU B.Ed entrance test and previous question papers

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University one of the finest Central Universities of India known for providing quality education in undergradute, post graduate and higher studies.

Yes BHU does offer B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education course which is a professional degree course of two years ) course and admission in the same is done through the entrance examination which is held once every year.

For applying for the same course one needs to have at least 50% aggregate in their graduate or post graduate degree with any one of Science/ Social Science / Humanities. Students having Bachelor of technology degree with 55% aggregate are also eligible.

For helping students to understanding the pattern of entrance examination BHU has made available the last year question papers on its official website i.e; www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?