31st January 2016, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Fashion Designing graduation course right after passing 10th?

I am in 10 and i want to do fashion designing graduation course. So i want to know that if i can study this course right after completing or passing my 10th board examination?

For any information please send e-mail at [email protected]

31st January 2016, 11:07 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Fashion Designing graduation course right after passing 10th?

As per my knowledge after completion of your 10th class you can pursue diploma in fashion designing. You have to complete your plus two qualification to pursue degree course in fashion designing from reputed College of our country by qualifying entrance exam that is conducted by top universities in India.
31st January 2016, 11:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Fashion Designing graduation course right after passing 10th?

No it is not possible to study graduation course in fashion designing just after 10th class. For pursuing the graduation course in fashion designing you must have to complete your 12th standard or any diploma course first. However there are so many certifications in fashion designing that you can pursue just after completing 10th standard. Some of the best courses are Diploma in Fashion Design and Clothing Technology, Diploma in Fashion Design and Merchandising.
31st January 2016, 11:46 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you're interested to pursue a degree course in fashion designing , hence you should have minimum qualification of 12th in any discipline from recognised board with at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.
Candidates with qualification of 10th can pursue diploma courses in fashion designing.
31st January 2016, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is a diploma in fashion designing or fashion technology available for 10th passed candidates through polytechnic entrance exam conducted on state level.

Just apply for any polytechnic entrance exam and select the course for which you want admission. Seats are allotted according to your performance in the entrance exam.
1st February 2016, 12:01 AM
ruthless
Member+

No, it is not possible for a candidate to study fashion designing graduation course right after passing 10th because the candidate must have passed 12th level from any recognised board.
If a candidate is not passed 12th or get below 50% marks in 12th than he or she will not eligible to do graduation in fashion designing right after 10th.
1st February 2016, 12:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to get admission in fashion designing course after 10th.

To get admission in the course minimum required qualification is 10+2 from any recognised board with science stream. So, you have to pursue 10+2 to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.

There is also minimum age limit as 17years to appear for entrance examination conducted for admission in NIFT.
1st February 2016, 01:10 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To study Fashion Designing course in any college in India, students must have completed 12th board examination from any recognized board in any stream with more than 50% marks.

Best college for Fashion Technology course in India are NIFT colleges and J.J School of Fashion Technology.
Both conducts their own entrance examination for admission in fashion designing courses.
Best fashion designing courses are B.Des and Bachelor of Fashion Technology.

Eligibility to appear in entrance examination are
-Candidate must have completed 12th board examination with more than 50% marks from a recognized board in any stream
-Candidate must be of age less than 23 years on 1st October in the year of examination.

Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th board examination for admission in Bachelor of Fashion Technology while any subject for B.Des.

The entrance examination for admission in NIFT will be conducted on 14th February 2016 and its registration process in over.
Candidates should go for admission in J.J school of Designing as its admission process starts in March every year.
4th February 2016, 12:01 AM
Shubham_priyadarshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 10 and i want to do fashion designing graduation course. So i want to know that if i can study this course right after completing or passing my 10th board examination?

For any information please send e-mail at [email protected]
If you want to persue fashion designing graduation course from a reputed college, you should qualify your 12th exam or equivalent. This is the the minimum eligibility for a candidate.

GOODLYCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?