31st January 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to take up job in Assam government health department after completion of post graduation in Assam?

Is there any compulsion to serve in Assam government health department after passing post graduation for out of Assam candidates? please let me know above asked querry? Can I take up the job anywhere other than government sector if I complete the health department course?

Related Questions:
  1. Government or private jobs after completing MSW from KKSOU, Assam? What is the value of the certificate provided by KKHSO?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  5. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  6. Will I be eligible for the post of security officer in Dibrugarh Assam after completing graduation by taking major in Economics with 48%?
  7. What is the entry age for OBC candidate for government job in Assam?
  8. Job opportunities for BBA 4th semester candidate in Assam?
  9. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  10. Can I get job in Assam if study M.Com along with ICSI program?
  11. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  12. How to become a class I gazetted officer in Assam?
  13. Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for the post of Sub Inspector in Assam police?
  15. What is age limit to appear for post of SI? I am 24 year old
  16. Can I get a government job in Assam after B.E CSE from a private institute?
  17. Do I have a chance to enroll in government medical college of Assam after scoring CEE rank of 3009?
  18. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
22nd April 2018, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to take up job in Assam government health department after completion of post graduation in Assam?

There is no compulsion of any kind, if you are looking for a different kind of job. Government jobs are based on merit and you need to crack written exam to get such jobs.

Hence, no need to worry, just work in any sector, according to your qualification. Government can't force you to work in a particular department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?