6th February 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write the exams again for getting better marks in my graduation from Rajasthan university?

H,

I have completed my graduation from Rajasthan university, can i m ableto improvement exams for increase marks? Can someone please guide me with the compete information on the same? What should be the procedure which I need to follow now?

Related Questions:
8th February 2016, 07:22 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the exams again for getting better marks in my graduation from Rajasthan university?

Yes, candidate can apply for improvement exam after their graduation from Rajasthan university.

First of all candidate have to visit Rajasthan University examination cell and ask for improvement examination form. Fill the form and submit following documents along with the form :
  • Graduation Marks Sheets
  • Provisional Degree if provided by university.

After application process candidate have to appear in the improvement exam conducted by the university. After the results the university issue new Marksheet containing improved marks.
8th February 2016, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the exams again for getting better marks in my graduation from Rajasthan university?

Most of the universities have provision for improvement exams and you can surely apply for reexam in a given subject if you are not satisfied with the marks.

Just contact your college staff for further procedure and apply according to your requirement. Normally, you have to apply on a application form which is commonly used for all the exams.
1st July 2016, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduation...this year ... I want to improve my marks in second year.. is there any provision regarding this
.. please
6th July 2016, 03:02 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

There is a chance to improve marks by re-registering in the course only for the students whose percentage lies between 0%-32%.

If your percentage is too less, then you can get re-registered in the course with option either as Self study course or as regular course depending on the feasibility at the department and you can improve your marks.
6th December 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my graduation but I want to improve my marks what is the process of improvement forum and after the improvement exam will be my degree issue this regular or private and please tell which subjects I should be chosen in b.com final year which is improving my percentage
19th February 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I do improve marks in bsc 1999 from Rajasthan university I have done also bed. If I do again bsc is there an impact on my bed degree.
18th May 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in 2004 with 36%, till that i am facing challenge to get admission in any college or courses or for management course or good job, so it requested kindly suggest how i can improve percentage of graduation with above 55%, and what procedures i have to follow..

thanks
Regards
Suneel
6th September 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.a. with hindi subject non collegiate uniraj 2015 with 54% I want to improve marks for net exam so how I do it please tell me full process about this
15th September 2017, 01:38 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, you can apply for improvement examination. And this is good if you want to apply for improvement. You have to just fill out the improvement form and write there in which subject you want to apply for improvement.

And you have to do hard work to get good marks after improvement.

The process to apply for improvement:

The candidate should fill out the improvement form you can buy it from any of the stationary shop near by you.

You have to attach your mark sheet along with the form.
13th March 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I did my M.Sc from mlsu university, Udaipur n I got 75% in 1st n 4th semester but have 2 backs in both 2nd 3rd semester so is there any way to transfer my PG degree to another university..as this university's marking system is not correct?
20th April 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from Rajasthan university with 57% marks I want to improve my marks.2018

Can I improve my marks what is the procedure of it?
Please tell me.
22nd April 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I appeared political science 1st paper (obtaining 58 marks out of 100) but absent in 2nd paper. Next year I got 55 marks out of 100 in second paper.. But i was given only 72 marks out of 200...while the total should be 113 marks.
1st August 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I am eligible to improve my marks in more than one subject and issued marksheet will be of regular or private in bsc I got 52 percent marks and I want to improve all of my subjects
17th October 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation (B.Com. Hons. - Regular) in 2014 and post graduation (M.Com ABST- Private) in 2017. I got 55% marks in B.Com. III which limited my marks in graduation to 59.22%.

Now how can I got first division in gratuation ?
Can I appear for improvement in result of B.Com. ?

Ravikant Bansal
15th June 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I have grace in my one paper of bsc first year of rajasthan university
can I give improvement paper for this subject during second year
4th July 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com from rajasthan university in 2014. Am I eligible to marks improvement exam in 2019-20???
16th November 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.a. From Rajasthan University in 2015 . Am I eligible to improvement in 2019-20
18th January 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I had done my MA in 2016. I can fill MA final exam form for improve marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?