8th February 2016, 10:27 AM
Mohd.Danish Malik

How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?

Sir My name is Danish Malik and I want to join Merchant Navy I have already passed 12th with PCM and my percentage is 72% plz tell me about Merchant Navy and how am I join merchant navy and tell me also its course fee structure and also tell me dehradun institutes

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  4. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  7. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th by PCM?
  9. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  11. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy?
  12. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  13. Merchant navy after passing 12th with PCM?
  14. Can I join Merchant navy after scoring 55% in PCM?
  15. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed 12th Class with PCM with 55% and with an age of 21 years?
  16. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy having secured 47% in Inter with PCM?
  18. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard with 50% marks in PCM and eye-sight correction?
31st December 2017, 05:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?

Yes, you are eligible to join Merchant Navy as Deck Cadet on the basis of your qualification.

The required minimum qualification to join the cadet is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM.

The age limit is 17.5-25 years and must be physically and mentally fit.

No color blindness, no visual aids etc.. To join you have to appear and qualify in entrance test.

You must visit the local newspaper and magazine to get information about vacancy for the post. Some of the institutes in Dehradun are :-

Doon Defence Academy.

Vms Shipping Pvt Ltd.

Merchant Navy Training Center.
11th September 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?

Sir my name is Vivek Tiwari .sir l have passed 12th
I got 72% in 12th exam.I interested this job.plz tell me somethings this job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?