12th February 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D from Bangalore after UGC NET qualified with gold medalist in M.Sc Botany from HP University Shimla?

Myself Shikha from Himachal pradesh. I have been recently awarded with DST INSPIRE fellowship for continuing research in field of life sciences. I want to do PhD from IISc Bangalore. I am UGC NET qualified with gold medalist in M.Sc. Botany from HP University Shimla. I have just completed M.Phil in plant physiology. Would you please give some exact information's about the procedure of admission in PhD for INSPIRE holders. Please help me; I am waiting for your early reply......THANKS....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD without GATE/NET being a Gold Medalist in M.E.(Bio-process Engineering)?
  2. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  3. Entrance exams other than UGC-NET to study PhD in Botany course?
  4. Phd after MSc in Physics?
  5. Can I appear for UGC NET exam after passing MSc 1st semester student in Botany
  6. How may I become a xcientist after completing M.Sc(Maths)? I'm a B.Sc(Maths) gold medalist from Manipal university and passed M.Sc from DU in first class
  7. What is the syllabus for UGC NET Botany? I have done MSc from Botany
  8. Is it compulsory to do Ph.D programme for a government employee who have qualified NET?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?
  11. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  13. What are the opportunities after MSc Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is better for me PhD or M.Phil if qualified UGC NET and JRF?
  15. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  16. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?
  18. Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?
14th February 2016, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D from Bangalore after UGC NET qualified with gold medalist in M.Sc Botany from HP University Shimla?

If you are specifically interested in doing Ph.D from IISc Bangalore then you are definitely qualified to apply for admission in this prestigious institute. Just keep track of the Ph.D admission notification and apply accordingly.

UGC NET, DST INSPIRE and M.Phil is certainly a very good qualification for admission in a top institution. There will be interview and viva stage which you need to clear for getting admission. IISc being a top institute has very tough competition and you need to perform excellently in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?