15th February 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology?

i have completed my b.s.c.agribiotechnology. i want to do mtech and i qualify gate exam, could you please tell me about list of colleges for mtech.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  2. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  3. Can I do Agriculture in MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  4. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  5. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  6. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  7. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology?
  8. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  9. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  10. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure and donations requirements for Mtech admission in good colleges without qualifying GATE?
  12. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  13. What is better course in BSc Agriculture? Which are the better colleges in Tamilnadu to study BSc Agriculcutre? I have completed my HSc exam
  14. B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?
  15. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  16. Which college is better for Agri business management after BSc Agricultural?
  17. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  18. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
15th February 2016, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my b.s.c.agribiotechnology. i want to do mtech and i qualify gate exam, could you please tell me about list of colleges for mtech.
You have completed B.Sc in Agribiotechnology so you are not eligible for GATE exam which is conducted for M.Tech admission.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
31st August 2017, 10:29 AM
A. Senthilkumar

Default Re: List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology?

I have one doubt clarify I also finished my b.sc bioinformatics integrated and I want to study M.tech bioinformatics whether It is possible and what are the thinks to do for going m. Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?