15th February 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Which course I need to do to get a job soon?

Which course I need to do to get a job soon? Can you please list me down all the courses which are good to do for getting the job? Awaiting to get the answer on this as soon as possible. Hope you will send it back soon. Thank you!

15th February 2016, 09:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to do to get a job soon?

Nowadays the basic education requirement for getting a good job is graduation. So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your graduation first. You should have to complete your 12th class first and then apply for the B.Tech in any of your interested stream. After completion of your bachelor degree you can apply for the job in any of the good company like BHEL, SAIL, Thermal power plants, Indian railways etc.
For ease in getting job you should pursue some additional courses like Auto CAD, CATIA, SOLID WORKS etc (For mechanical engineering student).
Also develop your communication because good communication is always expected in any good company.
15th February 2016, 10:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible for us to list down the course which you should pursue in order to get a job. This is because there are numerous courses available and there is ample scope in each and every field. Unless you mention your educational qualification, it will not be possible for us to provide you a detailed response. Hence comment below, with the required information and we will revert back with a detailed response.
15th February 2016, 11:00 PM
january2016

To get a job soon you must go through job oriented course. As these course helps you to get the job faster and in an easy way.
below are the job oriented course you can go with:

1. Java
2. Web technology.
3. C/C++
4. Testing.

** Apart from these all courses you can try to get good command on any one of the
technology so that you can be a subject matter expert in that subject. this will help
you to the end time of the educational life.
15th February 2016, 11:07 PM
january2016

To get a job soon you must go through job oriented course. As these course helps you to get the job faster and in an easy way.
below are the job oriented course you can go with:

1. Java
2. Web technology.
3. C/C++
4. Testing.

** Apart from these all courses you can try to get good command on any one
of the technology so that you can be a subject matter expert in that
subject. this will help you to the end time of the educational life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?