18th February 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc. Major in Mass Communication a good course from future prospects?

I have passed my 12th from science stream with 86% marks in PCm. Now i am willing to study B.Sc. major course in Mass Communication. But i am confused whether this course is beneficial for me from future prospects or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my future in mass communication?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  4. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  5. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  6. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  7. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  8. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  9. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  10. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  12. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  13. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  14. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of diploma course in Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  15. Which are the good colleges after mass communication?
  16. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do choose between MBA and Mass Communication after completing BCA? Which is better for a bright future?
  18. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
19th February 2016, 04:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc. Major in Mass Communication a good course from future prospects?

The course will prove to be very much beneficial if you study it whole heartedly. I mean to say if you have interest in this field you will surely have a good career after the completion of the course and will not regret any decision made today. But however if you are just want to pursue the course for the sake of studying, then it is useless.
19th February 2016, 04:34 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is B.Sc. Major in Mass Communication a good course from future prospects?

Yes, it will surely prove to be beneficial for you in future as Mass Communication is in itself a very big opportunity for students to move have a successful life who are deliberately willing to enter in that world.

Therefore, I would like to say that if you have interest in Mass Communication, you should very much go for it without a second thought.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?