16th June 2010, 09:43 PM
sonuzoom

What is the scope in B.Tech IT branch? I am doing IT from Mizoram University

sir i'm doing my b.tech 4m mizoram university in information technology branch.what is the scope of this????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance for admission in Mizoram University in Philosophy Department/Library Department for Post Graduation Course?
  2. Is it possible to apply for MBE after finishing masters in Economics from Mizoram University?
  3. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  4. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  6. How to take admission in Noida international university for doing B.Tech Civil branch
  7. How may I apply for IAE? What's the eligibility crieteria? I'm a 19 year old candidate pursuing B.Tech(EIC) from RTU university
  8. What is the scope of B.Tech IT?
  9. Scope of getting good university in USA without TOEFL? -- [New]
  10. How to do M.Tech in IT branch? I have done B.Tech in Bioinformatics
  11. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
  12. Which branch we have to select for Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Date of upcoming MPSC Exam for the year 2012-2013?
  14. Date of sale of offline AIEEE application forms? Can candidates from Mizoram write exam in Delhi Center?
  15. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
  16. How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?
  17. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  18. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
20th January 2012, 10:39 AM
ponsivs

Default Re: What is the scope in B.Tech IT branch? I am doing IT from Mizoram University

It is very nice branch of engineering studies. You are having plenty of career opportunities in communication as well as IT companies. Concentrate on topics in the stream of study and select the interested topics as for your further new invention. Then you can get surely success in your career. You have to mind the potential in your learning and recalling the concepts as for practical implementation... not as theoretical manner.
20th January 2012, 11:17 AM

Default Re: What is the scope in B.Tech IT branch? I am doing IT from Mizoram University

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonuzoom View Post
sir i'm doing my b.tech 4m mizoram university in information technology branch.what is the scope of this????
There are lot of IT companies are there. You can join in any one of them
20th January 2012, 12:33 PM
sadashiv_swami59

Hi,

You have a lots of scope in IT industry. As you know the IT industry growing much than anyone thought it would be.

After perceiving your BT degree you are eligible to apply in any of the IT company for the TG grade. As per current standard, MNC company will give you minimum of 2.9 per annum salary package.

Best of Luck....

Regards,
Sadashiv
20th January 2012, 01:31 PM
Akhil.M.R

You can get a job in IT companies and you can also get into research fields.
20th January 2012, 04:55 PM
niketdude

Dude...You can get job in IT company like TCS,Infoces,C-SAM,Elitecore and many more...So Dont'Worry!!!
20th January 2012, 08:06 PM
Mechanical Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonuzoom View Post
Software industry Computer / IT graduates are having good placement opportunities. indian software market is growing day by day ,so, i don't think there may be less demand for b. tech[IT] geeks.
27th February 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope in B.TECH IT branch in abroad?
11th July 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i am in mbm joddhpur in building&construction branch,,,, what are scope for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?