19th February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for the Internship in IOCL Barouni?

I am interested in doing internship in iocl barouni. I belongs to EE stream of 3rd year. I am from bihar. Can you please suggest that how should i apply for the internship in IOCL?

19th February 2016, 11:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for the Internship in IOCL Barouni?

IOCl stands for Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Getting internship is not an easy task in IOCL. You must have to score at least 55% marks as average in your bachelor degree exams. After that you have to prepare your academic resume including the purpose of your internship. My suggestion to you is that if you have completed any project then mention project details in the resume also. Send your application with reference documents to the training cell of the company. If they call you for interview then you only have to clear your interview for stating your internship with IOCL.
21st February 2016, 12:10 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: How can i apply for the Internship in IOCL Barouni?

For getting industrial training in Indian oil Corporation Ltd. you need-

**To have NOC from your college after that you to fill the application form.

**After that you have to submit the application form with the full detail and have to also pay the application fees in the form of Bank Chalan.

**Short-listed candidate will get opportunity to get industrial training in IOCL barouni.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?