22nd February 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship based on my first year marks in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

I got 81.11 percentage in btech fist year am I having a chance to get the scholarship under BC caste? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? What is that I need to do next to ensure that I will get the scholarship?

Thanks!

6th November 2017, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship based on my first year marks in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 81.11 percentage in btech fist year am I having a chance to get the scholarship under BC caste? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? What is that I need to do next to ensure that I will get the scholarship?

Thanks!

Yes, it is possible for you to apply for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship after completion of 1st year BTech Mechanical Engineering. You should have scored over 60% marks in all the examinations (10th, 12th and 1st year BTech) to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Your age should be over 17 years and less than 35 years to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered to the students based on merit and family income. You can apply either online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?