23rd February 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

List private sector jobs for EC Engineering students with backlogs?

Sir, i have 3 backlogs in final year BE. I am from EC department. Kindly tell me about the private sector jobs available for me being ECE student with pending backlogs. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  2. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  3. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  4. List Pharmaceutical companies under private sector offering jobs to Pharm D students?
  5. List private sector jobs for BHMCT passed students?
  6. Which exams to answer after B.E in electrical to get a good job?
  7. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  8. Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Tech having 2 years gap after 12th?
  9. What are the jobs available in government and private sector after completing diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  10. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  11. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  13. List private sector jobs for MBA (HRM) students?
  14. List private sector jobs in Embedded system field?
  15. What are the options after doing M.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management including government sector jobs and private sector jobs?
  16. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science?
  17. Best option between government job and private job?
  18. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
31st March 2016, 09:52 PM
january2016

Default Re: List private sector jobs for EC Engineering students with backlogs?

Let me tell you very frankly, you are not eligible to apply for the campus drive in any of the company. As you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria to apply in any of the IT company based on your current per your current situation.

So, you can do one thing in such situation, just register yourself for AMCAT ot ELitmus and try to take their exam. If you get qualified in their exam then irrespective of your marks in your Engineering you will be hired by top company.

So, this is the last and first option available to you. Because you have performed very poor in your Engineering Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?