28th February 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

I am completing diploma n civil engineering can i apply government job like Maharashtra state government job plz send me information. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering? Can someone please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  2. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  3. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  4. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  6. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  7. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  8. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
  10. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  13. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. Am i eligible for government bank jobs being a Diploma student of Civil Engineering stream?
  15. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  16. Am I eligible to get Government Jobs after completion of M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs or Delhi metro jobs after diploma in Civil engineering from Monad University?
  18. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
29th February 2016, 01:02 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completing diploma n civil engineering can i apply government job like Maharashtra state government job plz send me information. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering? Can someone please answer me soon?
Yes, you are eligible for government jobs in Maharashtra and other private jobs after the completion of diploma in civil engineering. There are vacancies in various departments in Maharashtra government like Water Resources Department, CWPRS etc. You have to check the advertisements in the newspapers for more vacancies. For private jobs you can search for
the vacancies list in the job sites like www.naukri.com, www.shine.com etc. You can find many vacancies in the newspapers also. You have to apply either online or offline for the jobs. For the government jobs there will be a written test before the interview process begins. In private companies you can attend the interviews directly.
29th February 2016, 11:20 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for government jobs in your state which have educational qualification as Degree or Under Graduation.There are many jobs for civil engineering students who completed their diploma.If you are interested to study further,you can get many more opportunities.If you complete your B.Tech or B.E,then you can apply for both the jobs which have educational qualification as Under Graduation and Graduation.
29th February 2016, 01:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for Government Jobs after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
You need to apply for the jobs and then you will need to clear the written examination to be eligible for a government job upon the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
You are also eligible for Private Jobs after the completion of Diploma.
You need to apply for the companies which are hiring students of Civil Diploma to be able to get a Private Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?