29th February 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Minimum age limit to apply for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hi,
I did my 10th ICSE at the age of 13 years old. Now when I went for the Government Birth Certificate, they raised question on my age. What is the minimum age limit to do 10th ICSE?

29th February 2016, 09:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age limit to apply for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I did my 10th ICSE at the age of 13 years old. Now when I went for the Government Birth Certificate, they raised question on my age. What is the minimum age limit to do 10th ICSE?

The answer in the ICSE website is as follows;
As such there is no age limit for appearing for the ICSE Examinations. However, schools, while admitting the candidates are requested to follow the norms as set by the State Education Department of the concerned State Government.
The website link is http://www.cisce.org/FAQ.aspx
1st March 2016, 12:41 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

The minimum age limit to appear for your 10th ICSE board examination is 15 years. I don't understand how you were allowed to appear for your boards at that early age but according to law you are not eligible to appear for boards unless and until you reach the age limit of 15 years.
1st March 2016, 12:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Minimum age limit required in order to appear for 10th board from a recognized Institute and board is 15 years. Questions are bound to raise on your age as any candidate is not allowed to appear for 10th board examination if he/she has not attained the age of 15 years.
2nd March 2016, 06:49 PM
Indian knowledge

Smile Re: Minimum age limit to apply for 10th ICSE Board exam?

The minimum age for 10th standard in ICSE board is 14 to 16 years . You do not eligible for 10th board if your age is not between the limit for examination . There are different rules and regulations of all boards.
And you must also consult with the school if you have any problem related this ,thet give you write way for this.
3rd March 2016, 12:47 PM
OnePlus

There is no any upper age limit criteria for class 10th ICSE. There is lower limit age criteria defined by ICSE board.
A candidate must have a minimum age of 15 years in class 10th examination. As you are 13 years of age so you are not eligible to give the exam of class 10th.
You need to wait for 2 years to give the exam of 10th in ICSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?