1st March 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for final year of any of bachelor degree(only arts, science, and commerce) after 12th directly through open university?

I have completed H.S.C. through Maharashtra state board of higher secondary with 63%. Then i take admission for for B. Engineering in information technology in one college of Mumbai university. To my bad, i have failed in two consecutive years of first year. I now realize that i have no future with engineering. So i want to apply for Bachelor degree , preferably Arts with history as main subject. As i already lost two years, i want to apply for final year directly. Is this possible with "yashvantarao chavhan mukta vidyapith" and if yes can i complete M.A. and subsequently B.ed degree and give net/set exam to apply for teacher posts in government colleges.

16th April 2016, 12:54 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for final year of any of bachelor degree(only arts, science, and commerce) after 12th directly through open university?

No, it is not possible to appear for final year of Bachelor's degree course directly after completion of your 12th standard from Open University. You need to study as per the course duration and you are not eligible to direct final examinations. So, my suggestion is to pursue higher studies through distance education and you can appear in final year of Bachelor degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?