1st March 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I make a timetable to achieve above 90% in Board exams?

Hi Sir,
I just need your suggestion. Actually I am a student of ISC Board, studying in 12th standard. I want to get above 90% in my Board exam. So, how I can make a time table to prepare for my Board so that I can get above 90%? I have a coaching class from 5 PM to 8:30 PM.

3rd March 2016, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I make a timetable to achieve above 90% in Board exams?

Yes, planning is necessary to achieve more than 90% marks in Board examinations. You must have to plan and prepare a schedule in such a way that you revise the complete syllabus before commencement of examinations. If you are not able to learn in evening as you are having coaching class, I suggest you to spend extra 1-2 hours in morning and complete the syllabus as scheduled. If you revise the complete syllabus before commencement of examinations, you can easily revise once again just before examination day and you can perform well and score good marks in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?