3rd March 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my diploma in printing technology from Pune and now i am studying in B.E printing & packaging technology. I want information about list of government sectors(departments)which includes the printing section or prefers opportunities for printing tech. qualification. So please tell me as early.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  2. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise? -- [New]
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  4. Can I do M.Tech after completing B.E in printing and packaging technology
  5. List of government sectors where I can apply for the job after completion of AMAeSI with 62% marks?
  6. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  7. How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?
  8. Government printing press jobs?
  9. Which government jobs i can get after doing Printing Diploma from government polytechnic?
  10. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  11. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  12. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting government Jobs for printing engineer?
  14. Will i get admission in second year of BE course after Diploma in Printing Technology or Packaging? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  16. Can I get good opportunities after completing Hotel Management Diploma course?
  17. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  18. What are the government job requirements in Printing? -- [Most Discussed]
8th July 2016, 03:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?

A diploma holder in printing technology may earn monthly salary of INR 15,000 to 18000 pm at the beginning & on the other hand a degree holder in printing technology may earn monthly salary of INR 20000 to 22000/- pm. Printing Technology job has a great extent. There are many jobs available for them. You can apply in railway, Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India & many more. I would suggest you to buy Employment News. This paper will give you all the details regarding government jobs. If you meet the eligibility then apply for the same.
26th July 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?

Sir I am B.Tech Pringting Technology
List of government sectors & Top Private Sectorswhich I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?