5th March 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for 10th ICSE candidate?

Sir,
I want to do any Government job. I have completed my ICSE 10th from English medium school. Now I can't study more and it is not possible for me. I was also applied for Indian Army but for some reason I can't attend the Rally so kindly help me please.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  3. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  5. How can I get a government job after completion of 10th standard from ICSE board?
  6. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  7. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  12. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for 37 years old candidate?
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for PG Diploma in Yoga Science candidate?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for BSW candidate of IGNOU?
6th March 2016, 12:53 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for 10th ICSE candidate?

As you have not high qualification so on this qualification you get only limited jobs. You can try in these fields which are as under:-

Indian Army
Indian Navy
Railways

But in Railways you did not get good sectors. You are only eligible for group D jobs. But you should try in every section.

In Army and Navy candidate must have at least 60% aggregate from a recognized university.

Age relaxation should be given to reserved candidates.

Age criteria are- 16.5 years minimum and 19.5 years maximum.
7th March 2016, 03:15 AM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for 10th ICSE candidate?

For the 10th ICSE students there are many job options in government sector. But the level of the job is very low grade because you not clear your senior secondary examination. But there are chance available for the government department on the base of matric .
You can apply for indian army ,navy etc. You can also appky for 10th based ssc examination. This exam is helpful for the job of clerk . You have also chance of some small jobs in banking line also.
So you have chance in government sector but if you clear your 12th examination and graduation then the opportunities are increased in Government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?