13th March 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu? Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering governemnt seats?

How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? Please provide information asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  2. How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?
  3. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  4. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  5. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  6. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  7. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  8. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  9. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  10. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  11. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  13. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  15. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  16. Best institutes for CA in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  18. How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
13th January 2018, 06:41 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu? Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering governemnt seats?

Tamilnadu Teachers Education University offers the course B.Ed on the basis of performance of candidates in qualifying degree examination.

Application Process
- Visit the official site : www.tnteu.in
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Print the application.
- Draw DD of application form fee.
- Submit application form along with fee payment to TNTEU.

Government B.Ed Colleges In Tamilnadu
- Government College of Education for Women, Coimbatore
- Government College of Education, Pudukottai
- Government College of Education, Namakkal
- Government College of Education, Vellore
- Government College of Education, Orathanadu
- Government College of Education, Thanjavur
26th September 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu? Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering governemnt seats?

I got 83.5 % in b.sc.maths ,have a chance to get admission in government b.ed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?