16th March 2016, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Which core companies offers internship to Mechanical Engineering students from June to August?

I am pursuing B.E mech 3rd year in Tamil Nadu. I want to know about the core companies which offers internship to students like me from June month to August month. Please help me with the information.

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  2. Which companies provide internship for mechanical engineering students?
  3. Core companies offering internship in Chennai for mechanical engineering students?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. Core companies offering Internship to Mechanical graduate in Eastern India?
  6. What should we do for getting internship in core companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  7. Internship in Mechanical engineering core company details?
  8. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  9. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  10. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  11. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  14. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  15. Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Core companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
18th March 2016, 07:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which core companies offers internship to Mechanical Engineering students from June to August?

It is nice to hear that you are looking forward to internship opportunities. There are many companies which have internship provision for mechanical students. You can pursue internship provision in :-

- PSUs like NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, etc.
- Private sector power plants like TATA Power, Adani Power, etc.
- Private sector steel plants like Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, etc.
- Metal manufacturing plants like Hindalco, Nalco, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?