18th March 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Mechanical Engineering being an IT Diploma holder?

Sir,
I am a Diploma holder in Information Technology. Can I do proceed with Mechanical Engineering further? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  4. Can I study Nuclear Engineering being a Diploma Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  6. Can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with job being a Diploma holder?
  7. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  8. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  9. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  10. Am I eligible to study correspondence BBA being a Diploma Mechanical holder on 10th basis?
  11. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. How to get admission to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a Diploma holder?
  14. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  16. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Qualification required to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2016, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Mechanical Engineering being an IT Diploma holder?

No, you can't get admission in mechanical engineering degree course if you are a diploma in IT candidate. You will be eligible for lateral entry admission only in B.Tech IT or CSE.

Hence, you don't have much options other than IT or CSE according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?