22nd March 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th?

I got 85%marks in my tenth class ,now i m very confused what should i have to do ... ? What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th? Can you please suggest me the best one to go for? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which has more job opportunities Commerce or Non Medical?
  2. What are the job opportunities for commerce or non medical? I am doing 10th in CBSE and have scored 78% to 83% in 10th class
  3. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
  4. Can I take commerce after scoring 65%?
  5. Difference between Polytechnic Diploma course and +2 Non-Medical
  6. Which stream has more scope between Commerce and Non-medical?
  7. Which is more beneficial between non medical and commerce? I have scored 80% in CBSE 10th class
  8. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  9. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  10. What is the definition of Commerce? Difference between Commerce and Business?
  11. Is there any scope to study Commerce after completing 10th?
  12. Future scope in Bachelor of Commerce? Difference between Bachelor of Commerce and diploma in E-Commerce?
  13. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  14. Which is better to study among Medical and Commerce in 11th standard to become a Pilot?
  15. Which stream has more scope between science and commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which should I take between Medical and Non Medical after 10th CBSE?
  17. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  18. What is the difference between - B.Com (Commerce) and B.Com (Computers)?
30th June 2016, 04:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma or Higher Secondary course. In Higher Secondary course, you can opt any of the below mentioned streams for pursuing your higher studies as :-

=> Science stream
1. Medical Science stream
2. Non-Medical Science stream

=> Commerce stream

=> Arts stream

Medical science stream is related to medicine field and Non-Medical Science stream is related to Engineering field.

In Non-Medical Science stream, you will learn Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects and In Commerce stream, you will learn Commerce, Economics and Civics subjects in Higher Secondary course. Based on your interest, you can opt any course for pursuing your Higher Secondary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?