23rd March 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take after 10th in diploma to get admission in engineering college in future? How much cut-off to maintain to get admission in government colleges?

After 10th diploma & engeering college information and about the cutoff of fees
But after of 10th in government college? Can you please provide me the information soon? I just need to get the admission in government college after completion of diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  2. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  3. Can I get admission in any Government college to study Computer Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra if secured 65% in 10th?
  4. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  5. How can I get admission to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college of Faridabad being a 10th candidate?
  6. How to take admission in government engineering college in Surat after passing 10th?
  7. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  8. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  9. Can I get English Honors in DU after scoring 78% in best four subjects in 12th board
  10. Direct admission for graduation after diploma?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government affiliated college?
  12. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  13. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  18. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
31st August 2016, 11:14 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after 10th in diploma to get admission in engineering college in future? How much cut-off to maintain to get admission in government colleges?

Yes, you can pursue diploma course after 10th and engineering course after diploma degree.

To get admission in government colleges in diploma course you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by state government. The common eligibility criteria to get admission is candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

Candidates passed diploma course are eligible to appear for LEET examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in 2nd year B.Tech course. Some of government universities which conducts LEET examination is UPTU, ATU, PTU etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?