25th March 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What subjects one should study in 11th for choosing Hotel Management in graduation?

I have passed my 10 standard examination with a good percentage. Now i wish to take admission in 11th standard. I am aspiring to study Hotel Management in graduation. So tell em what subjects should i choose in my 11th class?

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  2. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  3. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  5. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  6. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  7. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  8. Procedure to make entry into Indian Army after completion of 3 year Hotel Management course?
  9. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  10. Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?
  11. Can I study Master of Hotel Management after completing B.Com Honours? Detailed information about MBA in Hotel Management?
  12. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  13. How can I do hotel management course? I am studying in 11th
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. How to join Hotel Management after finishing 11th standard in Bangalore?
  16. Is it possible for me to do hotel management after graduation?
  17. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
25th March 2016, 08:12 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects one should study in 11th for choosing Hotel Management in graduation?

You are free to choose stream of your choice in 12th as there is no such restriction for hotel management course. But, you should concentrate on English and your communication skills.

Admission to the 3 year courses of hotel management is made through an entrance test.
The test is generally conducted in English. The test has questions from subjects like English language, numerical aptitude, scientific aptitude, logical deduction and reasoning.

One has to secure at least 50% marks in 12th to get admission in hotel management course for Bachelor's degree and must have studied English as compulsory subject at +2 level.
26th March 2016, 12:18 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects one should study in 11th for choosing Hotel Management in graduation?

To study Hotel management course in graduation, the candidate should complete intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.

However, the candidate can do intermediate in any stream to get admission in Hotel management course. But the candidate should pass the qualifying examination.

As you want to go for Hotel management field, i suggest you to take some easiest streams like CEC, MEC etc.
26th March 2016, 01:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such requirement of subjects or stream in +2 level in order to pursue Hotel management course in future. You can very much opt for the course having studied from any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?