27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get Internship transferred from RGUHS, Bangalore to Calicut University for BDS final year student? Documents required to submit in Calicut University?

Hello Everyone,
I am a final year BDS student and I would like to know the procedure for internship transfer from RGUHS, Bangalore to Calicut University. And I would like to know the documents to be submitted at Calicut University for Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the last date of submission of application form for MCA calicut university?
  2. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  3. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  5. How can I join Army after passing B.Tech in Calicut University
  6. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?
  8. How can I change my branch after passing 1st year B.Tech in Calicut University?
  9. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  10. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  11. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  12. How to do graduation in English from Calicut University?
  13. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in M.Com in Calicut University after completing B.Com in Calicut University
  15. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  16. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  18. Which colleges of Kerala offer M.Phil Malayalam course? Duration of the M.Phil course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?