27th March 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Mu Sigma On-Campus Drive while having 2 pending backlogs being an Integrated M.Tech student?

Hi Friends,
I am in my my 5th year of Integrated M.Tech & I have only 2 pending backlogs. Unfortunately, these are the only backlogs till now I had. What am I suppose to do regarding the eligibility criteria while applying for Mu-Sigma On-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  3. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to attend MU Sigma On/Off-Campus Drives for a candidate with 82.4% in 10th, 59.94% in 12th and 7.03 CGPA in B.Tech Civil?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Drive having remarks in E2 and E3 being a Chemical final year student?
  9. How many backlogs are allowed to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 66% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 60% with 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  11. Can a final year student with backlogs pending apply for the CAT entrance examination?
  12. Can i get student visa for abroad study with 19 backlogs pending?
  13. How to get jobs after finishing MCA this year?
  14. How much percentage is required in Diploma to take placement?
  15. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  16. How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Job in TCS after B.E third year in CSE department?
  18. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
29th March 2016, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Mu Sigma On-Campus Drive while having 2 pending backlogs being an Integrated M.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am in my my 5th year of Integrated M.Tech & I have only 2 pending backlogs. Unfortunately, these are the only backlogs till now I had. What am I suppose to do regarding the eligibility criteria while applying for Mu-Sigma On-Campus Drive?
No, you are not eligible for Mu Sigma On-Campus Drive.

If you have scored 60% marks throughout the studies then you are eligible for Mu Sigma recruitment. You should not have any pending backlog. If you have more than two year gap throughout the studies then you are not eligible for Mu Sigma recruitment.
30th March 2016, 04:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Mu Sigma On-Campus Drive while having 2 pending backlogs being an Integrated M.Tech student?

You are supposed to clear your current backlog as soon as possible. This will be better as well as safer for you and your career perspective.

Also, make a point that you must and must not have any backlog in your final degree that is 7th as well as 8th semester.

Else this will leads you in great trouble and you won't be able to apply for any company's campus drive.
So, right now you have chance to make everything normal as it is.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?