27th March 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?

Hello,
I have done B.Tech in Mechanical with 67% marks. Followings are my performances in academics-
12th-69%
10th-87%
IELTS:
Overall-6.5 Bands
L-7.5
R-7.5
W-6
S-5.5.
I have got an unconditional offer letter from an Australian University for MS Degree. I want to know whether I will get Student Visa or not? I mean that my IELTS Bands in Speaking will effect my Visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
  2. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?
  4. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  9. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  10. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  11. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  15. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  18. Will i get student visa on the basis of Offer letter from Canadian University?
14th April 2016, 11:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?

No, there are maximum chances that your Speaking section score in IELTS examination may not effect your Student Visa. As you have secured an overall score of 6.5 bands in IELTS examination, the univeristy have offered you an admission letter. I suggest you to attend Visa Interview confidently and give proper answers to Interviewer questions without any tension and hestitation then, maximum your Student Visa will be approved.
18th April 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?

Mam I am a Bsc nurse. I wanna know DAT after 1 , 2yrs hopital experience is it necessary to clear IELTS exam ?? N next question is that how should I apply for study visa for MSC nursing to NEW Zealand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?