29th March 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack CEED? Tips for preparation?

Hello Sir,
I need some guidance to crack CEED. Kindly let me know what I should do to crack CEED. Kindly share some tips. Thank you in advance.

31st March 2016, 06:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CEED? Tips for preparation?

The very first and foremost advice that I would want to give yo is to be fully determined about the examination and you need not think of anything else other than he examination.

You should opt for admission in any coaching institute if you feel thee need of it. You should clear all your doubts regarding the things taught to you in class as and when they occur. You should take a proper time table and try to stick to it.

Solve previous year papers as much as possible and I am sure u will be able to clear the examination quite easily.
31st March 2016, 11:19 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CEED? Tips for preparation?

# CEED stands for Common Entrance Examination for Design.

# CEED is conducted for admission to Master of Design (IM.Des) at various IITs and IISc.

# Important and useful tips regarding CEED:

* First of all, it is utmost important that candidate must be well familiar with latest trend, syllabus and scheme of examination.
* Candidate should also focus more on accuracy with speed. Only those candidates are able to succeed whose have the ability to solve out more and more question correctly in shortest time.
* Candidate should emphasis on sketches and drawing in order to perform well in the examination.
* Candidate should be well versed in calligraphy and designing materials.
* Daily and regular practice is only key to be familiar with difficulty level and pattern of examination.
* Don't indulge in bundles of books just before the examination as it creates frustration and confusion in mind. Just refer only those books which candidates referred throughout the session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?