29th March 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth college?

How l got admission for Bsc agriculture in panjabarao krishi vidyapeeth .? in government college ther is the entrance test for admissions specially in panjabrao krishi vidyapeeth.? Can you please help me with the details on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required to get admission in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth
  2. Any good colleges for B.Tech(Agri) in Maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech? How much is the salary after B.Tech?
  3. Percentage required to get admission in Punjab Rao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth?
  4. How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  7. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  8. Which are the medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  10. Government medical colleges list in Maharashtra in Open Category?
  11. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Private colleges offering MBBS with less fees?
  14. List of Colleges offering M-Pharmacy course in Maharashtra?
  15. Will I be able to get government seat in either Dentistry or Veterinary after expecting a rank between 13,666-14,449?
  16. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  17. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  18. Which are the cheap colleges in Maharastra to join MBBS in India?
15th October 2017, 11:03 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth college?

First thing I would like to let you know that admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth college is done on the basis of marks secured in Class 12th as well as through the entrance examination known as AIEEA UG.

AIEEA UG is held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture and Research ) once every year and 15% seats of Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth colleges are filled through the performance based in same examination.

Further for taking admission in same institute for agriculture degree courses you are required to have completed your Class 12th with PCM/PCMB group along with English as a main subject from a recognized board. Students who have not pursued Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective University.

For more details regarding admission procedure of same institute you can refer to the link www.pdkv.ac.in where as for details regarding AIEEA UG you can visit the link www.icar.org.in .
9th January 2020, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth college?

How much marks in CET is required for getting admission in Punjab Rao deshmukh krushi vidyapeeth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?