1st April 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off percentage required to get admission for BAMS course in government college?

Sir/Mam,

I want to take admission in bams govt. college . so plz tell me about the cut off list to take admission. i am waiting for a positive reply from you. Can someone please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Government College for BAMS?
  2. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  3. Cutoff to get admission in BAMS government college
  4. Required cutoff list for admission in BAMS college in private college?
  5. What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?
  6. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college?
  7. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college?
  8. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  9. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS
  10. How to do B.Com from economics honors? Which are the colleges?
  11. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
  12. Last years cut off list for BAMS admission in government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list of government BAMS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  15. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  16. What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?
  17. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  18. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
1st April 2017, 12:16 AM
rishi gupta111
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the cut-off percentage required to get admission for BAMS course in government college?

The cut off percentage for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam exam. Following is the cut-off percentage required to get admission for BAMS course in government college-
60-70% (of total marks) for general category.
40-50% for SC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?