3rd April 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of 12th with PCMB group?

Sir,i have passed 12th science with subjects PCMB group.Can i join Indian navy or air force. My height is 175cm and i am 18 years old. Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Kindly give me the information on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  2. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  4. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. Can I join Indian Navy or Indian Air force after passing 12th science? I am 20 years old
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force if having eyesight of -0.75 in both eyes?
  9. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  10. How can I join Indian Navy or Air Force? I am a commerce graduate
  11. Is it right to join Indian Air Force/Navy after passing 12th?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force being a married girl pursuing 12th standard?
  13. May I apply to Indian Air Force Group X with 12th class? Is there sports facilities available in Indian Air Force?
  14. How can a ME 4th year student apply for jobs in various companies?
  15. Is it possible to join IAF being a Diploma student?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  17. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  18. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
3rd April 2016, 02:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of 12th with PCMB group?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NDA examination conducted by UPSC for recruitment in Indian Air Force or Navy.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed r appearing for 10+2 from a recognised board. Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination. Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

So, you are are eligible to appear for examination.
3rd April 2016, 03:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of 12th with PCMB group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i have passed 12th science with subjects PCMB group.Can i join Indian navy or air force. My height is 175cm and i am 18 years old. Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Kindly give me the information on this soon.
As you wish to join Navy and Air Force after 12th, so you have to apply for NDA Exam.

Upcoming NDA Exam will be conducted on 17th April 2016, but last date to apply for this exam is over now.

Eligibility for NDA Exam:
  • Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear.
  • Passed/appearing in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as primary subjects.
  • Age must be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Following number of posts would be recruited through this exam:
Army: 208 posts
Navy: 42 posts
Air Force: 70 posts
Naval Academy: 55 posts

Important Dates of NDA Exam (I) 2016:
Release of Notifications: 2nd Jan 2016
Online Application starts: 2nd Jan 2016
Last date to apply for NDA: 29th Jan 2016
Last date of fee payment: 29th Jan 2016
Availability of Admit Cards: Before 3 weeks of exam
Commencement of Exam: 17th April 2016
Results Declaration: July-August 2016
3rd April 2016, 07:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of 12th with PCMB group through NDA exam.

Union Public Service Commission conducts an Examination for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA

Eligibility criteria for NDA are following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 1997 and not later than 01st July 2000 are eligible

-The candidate must be 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University to join Air Force and Naval Wing.

-The selection process involves written examination followed by personal interview by Service Selection Board.
3rd April 2016, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have passed 12th standard with PCMB from a recognized board so you are eligible for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force through NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard is eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.

I have attached a document regarding physical criteria for NDA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 41 views)
20th September 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have passed 12th with PCMB group .can I join merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?