12th April 2016, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit in Open Universities for a Lecturer? When the form will be published?

Dear Friends,
l am M.A. in Sanskrit postgraduate with 68% marks and I am a Lecturer in UP. l want to do PhD from Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi. When the admission form will come and what is the procedure of admission in PhD in Sanskrit in Open Universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  2. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  3. How to do Ph.d after passing M.A in Sanskrit?
  4. Requirements to study PhD in Sanskrit for a postgraduate with 60% marks?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Sanskrit in BHU?
  6. How much scholarship can i get do Ph.D. in Sanskrit from open university?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?
  8. Which exam to clear for doing PhD in Sanskrit? How to become a Lecturer in any University?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University?
  10. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  12. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  13. Eligiblity for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university
  14. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  16. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  17. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
11th May 2016, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit in Open Universities for a Lecturer? When the form will be published?

You have to apply when admission notification is released by the concerned open university. Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

You have got enough marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission. Normally, admission notification comes during the month of May/June for admission in most universities.
16th June 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit in Open Universities for a Lecturer? When the form will be published?

I want to do PhD sanskrit in distance mode.which University offered this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?