2nd June 2011, 04:15 PM
sariya fatima

What are the career opportunities in MBA after completion of B.Com Computers?

good evening everyone
i have just completed my B.Com Computers which course in MBA should i do so that i can get a well paid job with good salary

5th August 2012, 08:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in MBA after completion of B.Com Computers?

You can pursue MBA program with specialization in Finance. MBA degree in Systems, Operations, etc will also be suitable. HRM, Marketing, etc are other common specializations offered in MBA. These specialization options will also help one to build up a good future. You can have choice according to your interest in the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Whether I can join MBA - Distance course or professional courses/diploma courses if did not complete final year of graduation 27 21st August 2018 02:43 AM
List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA? 18 18th March 2015 10:03 PM
Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses? 7 3rd October 2014 09:41 PM
What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy? 18 5th April 2014 06:17 PM
Which courses should I join so that I can have a good career in US or India after BSc,MSc and MBA? Can I opt for dual courses? 1 31st May 2011 05:15 PM