20th April 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

From where I will get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA with lowest Interest rate?

Hi,
I have been selected for MBA course but my economic condition is not well that I could pay such fee like Rs. 8 Lacs. I want to know from where I can get an Education Loan at lowest rate of interest? And interest will be charged from which time? My mother manages expenses as my father is no more.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  2. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  3. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  4. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  9. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  10. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  11. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  12. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  13. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  15. How much interest rate will be charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs? How and when I will get? When I have to pay after Graduation?
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
22nd April 2016, 11:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I will get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA with lowest Interest rate?

The list of banks from which you can opt education loan is attached for your kind reference. The rate of interest is almost same for all banks as it is regulated by Reserve Bank of India. The rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 percent and is computed as simple interest for the entire study period. However, SBI offers 1% lesser interest rate as compared to other banks.

The rate of interest will be charged from the first disbursement of loan amount, i.e, from the day when bank lends out the first loan installment.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?