28th April 2016, 05:45 PM
Natasha Gupta 2121

Information about counselling for admission through Lateral Entry? Documents required at the time of counselling?

Dear Sir , I have given Entrance Exam Of LE to (B.Tech B.Sc Grads ) after appearing in my 12th board . Still my results are awaited now As it will going to come in the month of may 2016 . My Entrance Exam Result of LE Btech (Bsc Grads) has also declared and I got rank 7 in that . Please give the information regarding the counselling period and what document I need to carry with me at the of counselling .

Please mail me on my Gmail :- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. When will be the lateral counselling of B.E/B.Tech?
  3. Need information about changing branch during Lateral Entry admission?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  5. Can I study B.Sc Agriculture in a good college having 78% in +2?
  6. Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I apply to study B.Pharma if scored 130 marks in MHT-CET being an OBC student? From where I will apply? Last date of application?
  8. Can I get a seat in School of Planning & Architecture at Vijayawada with 3315 rank in B Arch entrance?
  9. Date of Lateral Entry counselling by Anna university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When and where GPAT counselling will be start in Hyderabad? What are the certificates required at the time of counselling?
  11. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure?
  12. When should I go and where should I go for Certificate Verification with a rank of 177730 in EAMCET?
  13. Can I do voclet diploma engineering in mechanical after completing 2 years fitter course in ITI?
  14. How to join best college after scoring 2600 rank?
  15. Date of Lateral Entry counselling for Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to get B.Tech seat in Tamil Nadu after diploma for AP student?
  17. When will be the counseling of AIEEE?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for degree course after completion of diploma course?
30th April 2016, 11:50 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Information about counselling for admission through Lateral Entry? Documents required at the time of counselling?

B.Tech Lateral Entry examination is conducted through the E-Cet entrance examination and you can appear for the this examination for the entry in to the B.Tech course.

Counselling dates are not yet announced and the counselling would be conducted in the month of July 2016 and the certificates which are needed for the Counselling are.
  • E-CET HAll Ticket
  • Print of marks sheets
  • Print of Rank Card
  • Diploma| Degree marks sheet
  • SSC Marks memo
  • Study Certificate from VI to Xth
  • Proof for Date of birth certificate
  • Study or Bonafide Certificate
  • Integrated Caste Certificate
  • Income certificate
  • Transfer Certificate.

These are the certificates which are required for ECET counselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?