30th April 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study Diploma Aeronautical course in Pune?

Hello Everyone,
l want to take admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune. Kindly tell me what entrance exams I have to apply? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  2. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  3. List of Diploma Aeronautical colleges in Pune city
  4. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  5. Entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in any Government college in India?
  6. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  7. Short term course in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E? What are the entrance exams to study in abroad?
  8. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?
  10. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  11. List of entrance exams to study Diploma course?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma students to get entry into Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. List of best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune?
  14. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  18. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
2nd May 2016, 11:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study Diploma Aeronautical course in Pune?

List of entrance exam available to study diploma Aeronautical course in Pune:-

Doctor of Philosophy in Aeronautical Engineering

Master of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering

Master of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering

Master of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering

Master of Engineering in Aerostpace Engineering

Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering

Master of Science in Aircraft engineering.
3rd May 2016, 12:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study Diploma Aeronautical course in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
l want to take admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune. Kindly tell me what entrance exams I have to apply? Please tell me immediately.
There is no such specific entrance exam conducted for Diploma in Aeronautical course. The concerned university itself conducted their own entrance exam within the college. Normally, the notification for Diploma in Aeronautical course will be released during the month of April/May. One can download the application form from the respective official website. The admission to the Diploma in Aeronautical course will be based on the score obtained in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?