1st May 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to be done for joining LLB course after graduation?

I am a 2nd year BBA student i am planning to do LLB after my graduation
so is there any entrance exam i have to give in my 3rd year graduation or the entrance is on merit of graduation scores.? Who can provide me the details now? Thanks!

Related Questions:
1st May 2016, 09:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to be done for joining LLB course after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 2nd year BBA student i am planning to do LLB after my graduation
so is there any entrance exam i have to give in my 3rd year graduation or the entrance is on merit of graduation scores.? Who can provide me the details now? Thanks!
CLAT exam is conducted for LLB course.

After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for LLB course. But you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed 12 standard with 50% marks are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
1st May 2016, 09:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to be done for joining LLB course after graduation?

Yes, there are many entrance examinations through which you can get admission into LLB course. The main idea behind conducting law entrance examinations is to find out the deserved candidates for getting admission into LLB course. Yes, Graduation percentage is required in order to be eligible for applying for that particular Law Entrance Examination, but remember the final allotment will entirely be based on this LLB Entrance Examination only. So make sure you secure good marks in Law Entrance Examination in order to fetch a seat in good Law College. There are national level Law entrance examinations and some college level entrance examinations which are conducted by respective colleges/ institutions.

Some of the top Law Entrance Exams are,
* Common Law Aptitude Test (CLAT)
* LSAT Entrance Examination
* AP LAWCET Entrance Examination
* DU Law Entrance Examination
* SET Entrance Exam
* RULET
* ILICAT (Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test)
* KLSAT (KIIT Law School Admission Test)
* ILSAT (ICFAI Law School Admission Test)
* AMU Law Entrance Exam (Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Exam)
* AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
* GNDU CET (Guru Nanak Dev University Common Entrance Test)
1st May 2016, 02:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for joining LLB course after completion of your Graduation on the basis of your Graduation marks. Some of the top colleges/universities also conducts an entrance examination and offer admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination. So, you need to check whether the college/university where you wish to take admission in LLB course conducts an entrance examination or not and need to follow the admission process for getting admission in LLB course.
1st May 2016, 04:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, in order to opt to get admission in LLB course after completion of your graduation, you need to appear for CLAT entrance examination, which is the gateway to the course.

Therefore, you need to appear and clear the examination and then can opt for the course from a recognized University.
2nd May 2016, 12:40 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The admission in many universities are offered on the basis of entrance examination conducted by respective university.

So, you need to appear for entrance examination to get the admission. Some of the universities also offers admission on the basis of aggregate of bachelor degree.

So, for details about admission procedure visit the respective website of university.
14th June 2016, 06:10 PM
Expert king

You can do Law studies after BBA. The duration is 3 years. You need to obtain 50% marks in graduation level to join LLB course. SC/ST or other reserved category candidates need to obtain 45% marks. For getting selection for LLB course you need to appear for CLAT exam. You need to obtain a good score in this exam to get admission for CLAT exam.
13th August 2022, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any entrance exam to be done for joining llb course after graduation in botany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?