4th May 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission if cleared B.Ed entrance exam but having supple in B.Sc final year?

Dear Friends,
I have appeared in B.Sc final year and got supple. Can I take admission in B.Ed? I have cleared B.Ed entrance exam. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
6th May 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission if cleared B.Ed entrance exam but having supple in B.Sc final year?

You will only get provisional admission which can be cancelled later if you fail to clear your supplementary exam. In most of the universities supplementary candidates are allowed admission which is purely provisional.

Hence, try to clear your supplementary exam on time so that you don't face any problem later during document verification.
6th May 2016, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission if cleared B.Ed entrance exam but having supple in B.Sc final year?

No you cannot get admission in B.Ed because you have to qualify your supplementary exam of BSc final year first. So after completion of your degree then only you can get admission in B.Ed .
6th May 2016, 11:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have appeared in B.Sc final year and got supple. Can I take admission in B.Ed? I have cleared B.Ed entrance exam. Waiting for your reply!
You have to clear the supplementary paper examination in B.Sc before admitting to B.Ed course. The eligibility for the B.Ed entrance examination is a pass in Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for an entrance examination before the admission to the B.Ed course. So it is advisable to clear the B.Sc examination before applying for B.Ed course.
7th May 2016, 12:56 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you need to clear your supplementary before appearing for entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course from any recognised university. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination without clearing the graduation paper.
7th May 2016, 01:18 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for admission in B.Ed course with having any backlogs in any of graduation paper.

So, you have to clear all your supplementary before appearing for the entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

The eligibility for admission in B.Ed course is candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year with minimum 50%. There is 5% relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?