3rd June 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to do coaching for IIT in Dhanbad, Bokaro, Ranchi?

i want to do coaching for iit from dhanbad,bokaro,ranchi? fees i would be able to pay is 20,000 for three subjects nt more then that...it should be good one

28th March 2012, 07:30 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do coaching for IIT in Dhanbad, Bokaro, Ranchi?

Hi

IIT stands for the Indian Institutes of Technology and they are the best technical institutes in our country.

There are certain conditions which you need to fulfill before you can sit for the IIT. They are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India with an aggregate well above 60%.

2. You should have passed class 12th, and then only you can appear TWICE. IIT grants only 2 consecutive attempts to its applicants.

3. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory subjects which you must have studied in your class 12th boards.

So these days as the IIT's have been changing the pattern of the paper and also the standard has been raised for increasing the level of the papers gradually.

So recently in the past decade some of the coaching centres have come up which provide comprehensive training for the IIT preparations.

Some of the top institutes are :-

Bansal Kota
Vidya Mandir Classes
Brilliant Tutorials
Resonance
F-IIT JEE
Narayana

etc and many more...

So now as you ask that you need to get a coaching for yourself in Dhanbad, I would suggest you to migrate to Kolkata and get a year long coaching program from there.

I say this because, there are not many good coaching institutes in Dhanbad, Bokaro whereas in Kolkata you would find almost all the top coaching institutes. So you visit any institute and then join by filling the required form there.

So it would be better if you do the coaching from Kolkata.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
30th March 2012, 09:55 PM
shirley_schmidt

Default Re: How to do coaching for IIT in Dhanbad, Bokaro, Ranchi?

NIIT Limited, Malad West
1st Floor, S V Road, Above Bata Showroom, Malad West, Mumbai

IIHT, Andheri West
1st Floor, Bonanza Arcade, SV Road, Amboli Naka, Andheri West, Mumba

Skynet Secure Solutions, Borivali West
A/31 Tilak Complex, Link Road, Borivali West, Mumbai

NIIT Limited, Borivali West
2nd Floor, Sai Shopping Mall, SV Road, Borivali West, Mumbai
8th February 2013, 01:08 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hi

IIT stands for the Indian Institutes of Technology and they are the best technical institutes in our country.

There are certain conditions which you need to fulfill before you can sit for the IIT. They are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India with an aggregate well above 60%.

2. You should have passed class 12th, and then only you can appear TWICE. IIT grants only 2 consecutive attempts to its applicants.

3. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory subjects which you must have studied in your class 12th boards.

So these days as the IIT's have been changing the pattern of the paper and also the standard has been raised for increasing the level of the papers gradually.

So recently in the past decade some of the coaching centres have come up which provide comprehensive training for the IIT preparations.

Some of the top institutes are :-

Bansal Kota
Vidya Mandir Classes
Brilliant Tutorials
Resonance
F-IIT JEE
Narayana

etc and many more...

So now as you ask that you need to get a coaching for yourself in Dhanbad, I would suggest you to migrate to Kolkata and get a year long coaching program from there.

I say this because, there are not many good coaching institutes in Dhanbad, Bokaro whereas in Kolkata you would find almost all the top coaching institutes. So you visit any institute and then join by filling the required form there.

So it would be better if you do the coaching from Kolkata.

All the best

Regards
SHILPANAIDU
13th June 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi,sir,I WANT BEST COACHING INSTITUTE IN DHANBAD,BOKARO,RANCHI OR PATNA FOR IIT/JEE(MAIN) @LOWEST COAST.I CAN SPEND 20-30 THOUSAND %u20B9.WHERE SHOULD I GO ?
2nd December 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am parent of 11th science class's student from bokaro. She has joined pace coaching. My question is that is pace is better coaching for preparing for iit !
11th January 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know which institution is best for engineering fiitjee or pace iit medicals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?