3rd June 2011, 01:27 PM

How can I apply for M.Ed in correspondence from Alagappa University? Date of applying for the form?

I have finished my B.ed.,. i want to study M.ed., in correspondence in Alagappa university. i need the details of how to apply, date of applying application form, etc., regarding it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any admission open for M.Ed correspondence in Alagappa University? What is the last date for admission?
  2. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  3. Is the correspondence course of Alagappa University Blacklisted?
  4. From when Delhi University B.Ed correspondence 2015 forms will be available? Where can I get the form?
  5. Procedure to apply in Alagappa University PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education?
  7. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  8. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  9. How to do D.Ed as correspondence course from IGNOU?
  10. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to be a government teacher after graduation from DU?
  12. How to apply for B.Ed course through correspondence? I am a graduate from Mumbai University
  13. How to apply for M.Sc(biochemistry) in Hyderabad Central University? Last date for applying?
  14. How should I do M.Com through distance education?
  15. When the application form for admission in correspondence M.Com will be distributed in Delhi University?
  16. Qualification required and last date to apply in IBPS SO recruitment for B.Com correspondence graduate?
  17. Last date of applying for BITS Pilani after passing senior secondary non medical part II?
  18. Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?
22nd October 2011, 04:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for M.Ed in correspondence from Alagappa University? Date of applying for the form?

Doing M.Ed through correspondence is really a nice choice. You can do this along with working in some school. You need to score 50% aggregate marks in B.Ed to apply for M.Ed. You can get the form and other details for the official site of the university. You will need to attach original copy of the certificates and also an attested copy the certificates. The university will return the original after verification. The details about how to apply will be mentioned along the application form.
19th November 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for M.Ed in correspondence from Alagappa University? Date of applying for the form?

Your website shows admission for M.Ed. course through distance education. Details of MBA and other courses appear on clicking it but M.Ed.details are not given
31st January 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for regular MEd in Osmania university for the year 2012-2013 I Want to know about the date of admission and date of entrance
5th February 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO STUDY M.ED AT ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY THRO DISTANCE EDN. ANY POSSIBLE IS THERE
10th February 2012, 06:58 AM
unagi

To apply for the MBA program the eligibility criterion is a degree in any streams.And you also required complete graduation with any stream with at least 60% marks.,appear in entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT etc.
Selecton will be based on combination of eligility criteria & Group discussion / Personal Interview scores.
5th May 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i want to study M.Ed through correspondence course inALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY .How to apply?
6th June 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply M.ED through distance education in Alagappauniversity?when to apply?what is fees structure?
27th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed, B.ed,through osmania. i want to go for M.ed, through osmania only in distance mode, i need details of notifications, how can i proceed.,please help me
4th October 2013, 12:28 AM
VISHNUDEVAN D

Post Re: How can I apply for M.Ed in correspondence from Alagappa University? Date of applying for the form?

[[email protected]]I have finished my B.ed.,. i want to study M.ed., in correspondence in Alagappa university. i need the details of how to apply, date of applying application form, etc., regarding it.[/QUOTE]
4th October 2013, 12:32 AM
VISHNUDEVAN D

i have completed, B.ed,through osmania. i want to go for M.ed, through osmania only in distance mode, i need details of notifications, how can i proceed.

How to apply M.ED through distance education in Alagappauniversity?when to apply?what is fees structure?
18th November 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Last date of application this year(correspondence course)chennai study centers.I need contact numbers
10th December 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to join M.Ed correspondencefrtm ur university,is there any study centre in port blair.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?