16th May 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu?

Sir,

I am studying 4 th year b.Sc Optometry. Whether any government jobs are available in tamilnadu? . Then what will be the starting salary for an optometrist in government? And also I need to know about the working hours in hospitals. Is there any government exams available?

19th May 2016, 10:36 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am studying 4 th year b.Sc Optometry. Whether any government jobs are available in tamilnadu? . Then what will be the starting salary for an optometrist in government? And also I need to know about the working hours in hospitals. Is there any government exams available?
Those who are interested to get Government job in Tamil Nadu must appear and qualify in the entrance Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) . Please, refer the PDF for list of Tamil Nadu Government jobs.

The Pay scale for Tamil Nadu Government job may differ from post to post based on various factors. So, it is not possible to state the accurate Pay scale. Please, refer the below attachment for more Information regarding pays scale.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf List of Tamil Nadu Governemnt job.pdf(42.6 KB, 747 views)
File Type: pdf 6thpay_tngovt.pdf(327.4 KB, 554 views)
File Type: pdf Pay Scale.pdf(91.0 KB, 787 views)
19th June 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary for group 4 passed candidate in Tamil Nadu
6th July 2021, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Pump operator Salary detail in sipcot
8th July 2022, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Im studying diploma optometry. Enakku government velai kedaikkuma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?