19th May 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
I want to study BBA in Airport Management. So, please send me detail of best colleges in Lucknow and there fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  5. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  6. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  9. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  10. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  12. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  13. Total fee expenses of Government Medical Colleges through AIPMT? How many attempts are available in AIPMT?
  14. Reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech(CSE) in Trivandrum and Calicut? Total fee expenses?
  15. Total fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Government as well as Private colleges of Andhra Pradesh through GPAT?
  16. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in Chennai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
22nd May 2016, 08:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study BBA in Airport Management. So, please send me detail of best colleges in Lucknow and there fee expenses also?
Colleges Offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow:

Universal Airhostess Academy
Address: 2/461, Vivek Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India- 226010

All India Institute of Aeronautics
Address: House No; 15, Summer Vihar Colony, Alam Bagh, UP, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India- 226005
Email: [email protected]

Avalon Academy
Address: Avalon Academy 32/ 109, 1st floor 85, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
Opp. Cafe Coffee Day Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India- 226001

Air Hostess Academy (AHA),
Address: New Janpath, 4th Floor, 9-A, Ashok Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India- 226001
Email: [email protected]

The fee structure for BBA (Airport Management) may differ from college to college. Generally, government aided college has very nominal fee structure. The fee structure of such institute is between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.15, 000/- per year. In case of private college the fee structure will be Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000/- per year. Please, refer the respective university official website for more Information.
5th April 2017, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello, I want to study BBA in Airport Management. So, please send me detail of best colleges in Kerala and there fee expenses also?
23rd April 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I want details about airport management course details and government college s in Tamil Nadu
22nd February 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

BBA airport management government colleges in tamilnadu and kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?