20th May 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?

Sir,
My Daughter is going for third year in EEE. She wants to make implant training in power plant. How to proceed and whom to approach. She along with her four friends want to get the training. Please revert. Thank you,
veena

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  2. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  3. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  4. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  5. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
  6. How to get Implant training in Erode city? What kind of implant training is available?
  7. Which semester is apt for Implant training? Procedure for Implant training?
  8. Where we can get the chance for doing implant training in designing field?
  9. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Electrical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  11. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  12. Training centers of Power Plant? Is there any job guarantee after training?
  13. How to apply for implant training?
  14. List of companies offering In-plant Training in Hyderabad and Secundrabad?
  15. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  16. Where 5 days implant training is offered?
  17. Where can i get permission to do in-plant training in Tamil Nadu?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
21st May 2016, 01:21 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?

Hello Mam,

For the in-plant training at the power plant you may approach power plants like NTPC, SAIL etc for the summer training, they provide the same every year to the students pursuing the degree from the electrical, EEE, Mechnical branches.

The process for the same is -

The candidate has to get the training letter from the colleges and submit it to the respective power plant from where you want to do the summer training. In Some plants there is training fees and at some plant it is free, accordingly you have to pay the fees and do the training there. It is also first come first basis, as there are a lot of students waiting for the summer training, so you have to be quick to book your training slot/period.

Also if you have any relative in any of the power plant or any friend's relative also, then if would become a bit easy for you to get the seat for the summer training in that particular power plant, also the process remains the same in this case also.
22nd April 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?

I am in 2nd year in mechanical engineering diploma in gargoti Dist. kolhapur and I wants to do Industrial inplant training in kolhapur. Please send me a names of industries in kolhapur ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?