24th May 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of SSC Stenographer will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply in SSC Stenographer recruitment. I would like to know that when its notification will be release? What are the important dates of this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates and selection process of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  2. When the notification of SSC Stenographer Grade-II recruitment will be released? How to apply?
  3. What is the job profile of a Stenographer in SSC? What kind of learning is needed for becoming a Stenographer?
  4. When the notification of KPSC Legal Metrology recruitment exam will be released? Procedure to apply and important dates?
  5. When the notification of Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  6. For how many times I can appear in Staff Selection Commission exams being a B.Com graduate?
  7. How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC Stenographer recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply in Staff Selection Commission being a 22 years old B.A. General graduate?
  9. When the next SLET exam will be conducted in Punjab? Eligibility for appearing in it?
  10. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  11. How can I retrieve my lost SSC Stenographer Registration ID?
  12. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  13. When the notification of SBI Assistant and Stenographer recruitment will be published?
  14. Differences among Shorthand and Typing in SSC Stenographer recruitment?
  15. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  16. When the application form of SSC CPO SI will be published? Important dates of this recruitment?
  17. When the notification of SSC LDC exam will be released? Syllabus of this recruitment exam?
  18. Detailed information about Stenographer recruitment available in Government sector?
25th May 2016, 08:26 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of SSC Stenographer will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

Important dates for the SSC Stenographer recruitment exam :

Commencement of online applications : 07 May 2016

Last date to submit online forms : 03 June 2016

Issue of Admit Card : June 2016

Date of exam : 31 July 2016

Announcement of Result : September 2016
25th May 2016, 08:53 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of SSC Stenographer will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of "Stenographer" in several departments. SSC has released its official notification on 7th May, 2016 and here are the important dates of SSC Stenographer recruitment 2016.

>> Starting date of receipt of Applications of SSC Stenographer 2016 - 7th May, 2016

>> Last date of receipt of Applications - 3rd June, 2016

>> SSC Stenographer 2016 Admit Card Download - In June, 2016

>> Date of conduct of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 - 31st July, 2016

>> Declaration of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 - In September, 2016
25th May 2016, 01:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The notification of SSC Stenographer recruitment had already released on 07.50.2016. The important dates of SSC Stenographer recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Online Application Submission and Fee Payment :- 07.05.2016 to 03.06.2016
--> Date of Examination :- 31.07.2016
25th May 2016, 08:42 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested to apply for SSC stenographer recruitment. SSC conducts the stenographer exam every year for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographer Grade D post.

Eligibility: Student must pass 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or university. Student should also have knowledge of stenography test.

>>You will be surprised to know that the notification for this post has been released and the online application has started. In my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date. Following are the important dates for this recruitment:

--Last date to fill the online application: 03-06-2016

--Last date to fill the challan to any SBI branch: 06-06-2016.

You can pay the fee through online by using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.

Link to apply:http://ssconline.nic.in/ssc/
25th May 2016, 09:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to apply in SSC Stenographer recruitment. I would like to know that when its notification will be release? What are the important dates of this recruitment?
SSC Stenographer notification is already published on SSC website. So you can apply here before the closing date.

Important Date:

Closing date of application form: 03th of June, 2016

SSC Stenographer Exam Date: 31st of July, 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?