26th May 2016, 01:24 PM
anju1818

Which colleges am eligible to apply after completion of GATE with 414 score in instrumentation?

Which colleges am eligible to apply after completion of GATE with 414 score in instrumentation? Can you please provide me the information on the same? I just want to know the list of colleges to apply for the course. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  2. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  3. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
  4. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  5. M.Tech in Instrumentation in kerala after GATE rank 845 and score 441?
  6. Can I apply for IITs with a all India rank of 1955 and a score of 348 in GATE Exam with Instrumentation stream?
  7. In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 223 Instrumentation Branch, OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech after a score of 441 in GATE Instrumentation and rank 845?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. PG course from any NITs or any reputed colleges in india with GATE All India Rank of 197?
  11. Which other colleges should I try after scoring 96 percentile with 438 in GATE in instrumentation
  12. List of college in which I can apply with a GATE Instrumentation score of 479?
  13. Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my GATE score?
  14. Can I get into IIT after getting 414 AIR with 670 score and 99.61 percentile? Which IIT can I possibly get?
  15. Any chance for IITs after scoring 27 marks/100 in OBC and AIR of 414, GATE score-295? Which course should I opt in IITs?
  16. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  17. In which M.Tech college will I get after scoring 27 marks, 378 GATE score in instrumentation stream?
  18. What I have to do to get a job in NTPC? I am 20 years old in an engineering college in 3rd year
26th May 2016, 07:39 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges am eligible to apply after completion of GATE with 414 score in instrumentation?

List of colleges

ACS College of Engineering
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Acharya Institute of Technology

Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology
Chikmagalur, Karnataka, India

Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering Technology - Karikudi
Tamil Nadu, India

Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India

Alpha College of Engineering

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

Anand Engineering College
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

Anna University Chennai - Regional Office, Madurai
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

Anna University Chennai - Regional Office, Tirunelveli
Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India

Anna University Chennai - Regional Office, Tiruchirappalli
Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India

Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, Kadapa
Rajampet, Andhra Pradesh, India

Annamalai University
Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India

APS College of Engineering

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

Assam Engineering College - Guwahati
Guwahati, Assam, India
26th May 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges am eligible to apply after completion of GATE with 414 score in instrumentation?

I have achieve 64009 rank of medical eamcet exam I am eligeble for which courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?