29th May 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Sir, i just completed my diploma in civil engg . from pusa polytechnic...actually i want to know that....can i get admission in ch.bpgec with civil engg. branch...i attained 336 rank in le-btech cet 128...
Plz reply with satisfactory response.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  4. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering?
  6. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  10. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  11. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  13. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  14. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  17. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. When admission will be started for Diploma in Civil Engineering course at Bangalore?
29th May 2016, 07:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Yes, you can get admission in Civil Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from a recognised board.

You need to appear in LEET examination conducted by your respective state technical board of education for getting admission in Civil Engineering course.

By qualifying LEET examination, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a college which you are eligible for admission.

Then, you need to report in the college which has been allotted to you and you can get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?