29th May 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?

Dear sir i competed my B.tech mech in the 2013 with aggregate of 68%. I Have to work in automobile companies like Tata Motors, Maruthi Suzuki, M&M like etc, So can i be eligible with my percentage mark?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  3. When Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are conducting off campus exam?
  4. Job opportunities in Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Maruti Suzuki or Toyota for Automobile 2nd year student?
  8. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Tata or Maruti Suzuki while doing B.Tech?
  10. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  11. How can I apply for the following core companies?
  12. Where to do Inplant training program for mechanical engineering students?
  13. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  14. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  15. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  16. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any company offering internship without conducting any entrance exam in Hyderabad
  18. Application procedure for summer internship in Hundai, Tata Motors or Maruti suzuki?
31st May 2016, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir i competed my B.tech mech in the 2013 with aggregate of 68%. I Have to work in automobile companies like Tata Motors, Maruthi Suzuki, M&M like etc, So can i be eligible with my percentage mark?
Yes, you are eligible for Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M recruitment.

Eligible departments for Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M recruitment:-

Electrical Engineering
Automobile Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M is,

Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M recruitment.
31st May 2016, 01:47 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?

Since, you have worked in many of the good companies. So, i guess based on your marks only you have been elected in all these companies, So, if you have been elected in all these companies based on your marks then i don't think it so that this time anything will be going to happen wrong with you.

This time again you will be applying for some company, this time also everything will be the same only, with little bit changes like the company, question patter and the employer.

Apart from this the interview round will be same, your confidence and the academic marks will also be the same.

Little bit you will have more company work experience

So, nothing will be wrong in this, just go and attempt the interview.
31st May 2016, 05:26 PM
samsung1992

Since, you have got more than 60% that is 68%, so by default you are eligible for any company interview process. So, there is no any question of any interruption for you in any of the company interview process.

Better you can switch your job profile instead of switching your job.
31st May 2016, 11:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Your percentage in B.tech are sufficient to fulfill the educational eligibility. If you want to work in any of the company like Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M etc then you simply have to apply for the eligible post whenever there is any vacancy. After submitting your application you have to go through the written entrance exam, group discussion, technical interview, persona interview, medical test for getting the appointment letter.
18th February 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i have Obtained the following Percentage .
10th - 70
12th - 59.2
Btech - 61.03

Am I eligible for interview in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?