30th May 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of DU PhD in English entrance exam? Books of which writers to use?

Hello, I have applied for English PhD in DU. I would like to do my PhD from DU but I'm confused about English syllabus for PhD. Please, help me to know it's syllabus. How many writers and books are prescribed..

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for PhD entrance exam of IIT?
  2. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam
  3. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  4. Books and writers of Social Work and Public Administration for UP PCS exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  6. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  7. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for AIIMS PhD(Community Medicine) entrance exam?
  9. Date of entrance exam for Ph.D in English? Syllabus for the same?
  10. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  11. English syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
  12. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  13. Syllabus and question pattern of PhD(English) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  15. Syllabus for Lucknow University PhD in English entrance exam
  16. Syllabus of English subject for Ph.D. entrance exam of D.U.? Date of Ph.D. entrance exam of D.U.?
  17. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  18. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
7th June 2020, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DU PhD in English entrance exam? Books of which writers to use?

Jnu provide PhD entrance test in English subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?